www.togethertrade.com is an Internet domain registered by Together Trade (hereinafter TT), NIF B67118216, registered in the Reg. Mercantil de Barcelona, Volume 46195, Folio 99, Sheet 512640, with administrative address at C / Aribau, 168, 1-1 CP 08036,
The use by the user of the services contained in the TT WEB implies the express acceptance of each and every one of the following:
General Conditions of use of the WEB: http://www.togethertrade.com:
- LEGAL CAPACITY:
The user declares that he is of legal age (over 18 years of age) and has the necessary legal capacity to contract the Products and Services offered on the TT WEB, also stating that he accepts the connection to this agreement and understands, and accepts in full the conditions set forth herein to use this WEB and / or contract the Products and Services offered.
When the user contracts the TT Products and Services, they will be granted a username and password chosen by TT. TT is not responsible for the misuse of passwords that the user can perform on the WEB page www.togethertrade.com. It is the responsibility of the user to properly guard the passwords and passwords that are provided for access as a registered client, preventing the improper use or access by third parties.
- THE USER:
That you have hired or that you contract the different Products and Services offered by TT, you must register as a customer, for which purpose you declare that all the information provided at the time of registration is true, complete and accurate:
- The user of togethertrade.com guarantees and always responds to the veracity, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the Personal Data, hereinafter the DATA, provided, and undertakes to keep them properly updated.
- The user expressly authorizes the communication of the DATA to third parties when it is necessary for the adequate provision of the Products and Services offered by TT and required by the
- The user gives his express consent to receive electronic communications with advertising and commercial news of TT and the different Products and Services marketed or promoted by TT.
In accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999 of Protection of Personal Data, hereinafter the LOPD, the DATA sent by the user through www.togethertrade.com, will be treated by TT automatically and will be incorporated into a file in order to be able to offer and manage the TT Products and Services:
- Said file is registered or registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and it is indicated that its Responsible Party is the commercial company of Barcelona with administrative address at C / Aribau 168, 1-1 CP 08036 Barcelona, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The owners of the DATA have at all times the right to access the file, being able to exercise the rights of rectification, cancellation and opposition in the terms included in the protection legislation of
- In the same way, the consent of the user for the treatment and transfer of his / her personal data will be revocable at any time without retroactive effects, in accordance with the provisions of articles 6 and 11 of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Character Data
- For the purposes contained in this clause, it is sufficient to contact TT through the email address email@example.com, or by writing to its administrative address at C / Aribau 168, 1-1, Postal Code 08036, Barcelona, Spain.
- TT guarantees that it has adopted the necessary security measures in its facilities, systems, servers and files to prevent access to the DATA of non-authorized persons.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, said DATA may be disclosed to the public authorities only in the event that they so require in accordance with the legal provisions and regulations applicable to the same.
- USE OF THE TT TOgethertrade.com PAGE :
- The use of the page togethertrade.com and / or of the Products and Services of TT, will suppose the full acceptance and the validity, of all and each one of the General Conditions contained in the last version of the General Conditions so the user should Be aware of the importance of reading them each time you visit www.togethertrade.com.
- TT may unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, these General Conditions as well as the Product and Services provided or any other substantial aspect or not of this page, or the operative, technical and use conditions of the services of togethertrade .com.
- Del mismo modo, los usuarios, con objeto de mejorar el servicio y establecer un óptimo nivel de calidad, objetivo último de TT, podrán sugerir aquellas modificaciones que ellos estimen útiles, poniéndose en contacto con los responsables de la página a través de la dirección de correo electrónico www.togethertrade.com.
- The user agrees to use the website togethertrade.com and those Products and Services made available through it, in accordance with the law, good customs and public order, as well as with the provisions of these Conditions General As a result, you are obliged not to use the page www.togethertrade.com or the Products and Services offered, for purposes or effects that are unlawful and / or contrary to the provisions of these General Conditions, or harmful to rights and / or interests of third parties. or that, in any way, may damage the page www.togethertrade.comor prevent their normal use, or of the Products and Services accessible through them, or by the rest of the users, or by TT and / or that affect or could affect the image of TT.
- The users of togethertrade.com must observe any instruction that, through e-mail, www.togethertrade.com or, TT or its personnel, duly authorized, impart.
- The user accepts each and every one of the obligations or prohibitions imposed by current legislation in relation to the exclusion or limitation of liability of the professional in compliance with the
- THE SERVICES OF TT:
They are not intended for minors and do not solicit or collect information related to minors.
- EXCLUSION REASONS:
TT reserves the right to exclude, temporarily or permanently, the user in any of the following cases:
- For breach of any of the General Conditions of Use established in this
- For breach of the laws, good customs, and public order.
- For breach of any other obligation that the user had with TT. The exclusion of the user will not suppose the waiver of TT to carry out the corresponding legal actions or the compensations that in right
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT:
- All the information contained in togethertrade.com, its graphic design and the code in HTML, JAVA, JAVA Script or Active X language, is protected by copyright or other rights of intellectual property protection.
- These rights belong exclusively to TT or its licensors. Internet users who access this WEB can view the
information contained in it and make downloads or private reproductions on your computer system, provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties or are installed on a server connected to the Internet or a local network. The distribution, modification, transfer, public communication, reproductions or any other act of part or all of the information published in www.togethertrade.com, without previous authorization of the user, is not allowed, notwithstanding the provisions of these General Conditions. TT.
- The user must use the contents and information collected in togethertrade.com diligently, correctly and lawfully, and specifically, only for personal and non-commercial use, as long as the content or any mention of sources is not deleted or modified, copyright and other data identifying the rights of TT or third parties, that is, respecting its original form. Any reproduction or copy, distribution or publication, of any kind, of the content of the information published on www.togethertrade.com without prior written authorization from TT is prohibited. Authorization for reproduction can be requested to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event that any user or third party considers that any of the contents in togethertrade.com has been entered in it in violation of copyright or other rights of protection of intellectual property, please inform TT of this circumstance, sending notification to the email address email@example.com, and including, at least, the following points: a) Name, address, telephone number and e-mail address of the claimant. b) Data of the owner of the copyright or other rights of protection of intellectual property that may have been infringed. c) Indication of the infringed contents and location on the page www.togethertrade.com.d) Declaration that the introduction of the contents has been introduced without the express authorization of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- Without prejudice to what is stated in the preceding paragraphs, TT reserves the right to defend itself against claims based on current regulations on advertising and copyright or other rights protect property
- In the event that togethertrade.comTT links to advertising or web pages of third parties, TT is not obliged to control and does not previously control, or approve or endorse the services, content, data, files, products and any kind of material or information on the page or WEB pages of third parties, so that TT will not respond, under any circumstance, of the legality of the contents of said page / s, being the exclusive responsibility of the third party, by way of enunciation and not limiting, the respect of legality, the good customs, the public order, the contents, as well as that those do not harm the rights of third parties. The existence of a hyperlink does not presuppose a relationship of any kind between TT and the owner of the WEB page on which it is established.
- Those users or third parties who intend to establish a hyperlink with the page togethertrade.com, must guarantee that the hyperlink only allows access to the pages or services of the page www.togethertrade.com, but does not perform, but not limited to , content reproduction, deep-links, browsers, inaccurate or incorrect statements, about the contents or the web page of www.togethertrade.com. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the user will guarantee that the WEB page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain trademarks, trade names, signs of establishments, names, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to TT.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- TT does not guarantee the reliability, availability, or continuity of the operation of its WEB page or the Products and Services made available to the user, so it excludes any liability for damages and / or damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of availability, reliability, or continuity of its WEB page or its services, although it will try to facilitate, to the extent of its possibilities, technical assistance to the person
- TT is not obliged to control and does not previously control the absence of viruses or elements in the contents, which may produce alterations in the software or hardware of the users or people who visit the WEB pages, for which reason it will not be liable for the damages and losses of any nature that could derive from them.
- SAFEGUARD OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS:
If one of the stipulations of the present General Conditions is declared null or inoperative, the rest of the General Conditions will remain in force.
- TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS:
TT makes all the necessary efforts within its means to offer the information contained in the WEB site in a truthful way and without typographical errors. In the event that at any time there is an error of this type, outside at all times to the will of TT would proceed immediately to correction. If there is a typographical error in any of the prices shown and a Customer has made the decision to acquire the Products and Services based on this error, TT will notify the Customer and the latter will be entitled to rescind their services without any cost on their part.
- ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS:
The registration of the user as a TT customer implies the knowledge and express acceptance of these General Conditions. The hiring of a specific Product or Service offered by the service providers listed in TT implies the explicit acceptance of the General Conditions.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION:
These general conditions are ruled by the Spanish Law. Any controversy that may arise, with respect to its validity, execution, fulfillment or resolution, total or partial, will be submitted by the parties, expressly waiving their own jurisdiction (or any other that, where applicable, may correspond), to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.
To avoid receiving information about your products and services or other entities, check the appropriate box on the form.
In those cases where to make a request it is necessary to fill in a form and click on the submit button, the realization of the same will necessarily imply that you have been informed and have expressly granted your consent to the content of the clause attached to said form .
DATA PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES:
In the event that a request includes DATA by non-owner of the same, the user must, prior to its inclusion, inform said persons of the points contained in the preceding paragraphs.